The Ramble Hotel is offering a special Date Night pairing with Uchi’s sold-out Summer Garden Series.
Uchi is nationally recognized for its chef-driven Japanese cuisine, and has become one of the hottest seats in town since opening in Denver in 2018. One of Uchi’s longstanding traditions are it’s ‘Garden Series Dinners,’ a collaborative multi-course experience while dining al fresco in the Altius Farms Garden at sunset.
Included with your Date Night are:
• Guest Room for (2)
• (2) tickets to Uchi’s sold-out Summer Garden Series
• 375ml bottle of Laurent Perrier champagne with (2) glasses in-room prior to arrival
2023 Summer Series Schedule:
• June 29th with Tony Messina
• July 27th with Death & Co
• August 3rd Indonesian family meal with Chef Jack Yoss
• August 31st Spanish family meal with Chef Jeffery Webb
• September 28th with Hotel Jerome
❗PLEASE NOTE: If you have a food allergy, intolerance, or sensitivity, please reach out to email@example.com about ingredients for the particular event.
* Tickets to this exclusive Uchi pop-up are $250/pp, and offered here at $150/pp with the booking of a guestroom*